This will be short tutorial of how to move your Laravel application from localhost to your online host.
In this tutorial we will skip unnecessary talking and go straight to the point.
- Zip your files in local.
- Move all the files and folders to your host root folder (zip file, and extract it there).
- Set your website url to
- Move files from public folder to your
public_htmlfolder in your server.
.envfile in root folder and change
- Create database in your host.
- Set your database info in
- Set your Mail info in
- Zip (Extract) your local database.
- Upload Your zipped database in your host database (Import).
- Last updated 1 year ago